[Resolved] Etihad Airways / flight lax-abu dhabi

Mandurah, Western Australia, Australia

When I sat in my chair I was next to an overweight man who was half sitting on my side of the seat. There were several spare seats and I asked the flight attendant if I could move. She told me yes and would let me know after takeoff when I could move. Before takeoff several others moved into these seats so I did also. I was asked to return to my designated chair and I asked why the others didn't have to and she just ignored me and told me to stay in my seat.
Later in the flight I asked for Diet Coke, she told me they didn't have any on the trolley. Next time around I asked again (as I thought they had ran out the first time) she very rudely told me 'I have already told you we do not have diet on this flight so don't ask me'. On top of this both Meal times were 'leftover vegitsrian' meals and there were to choices as to what food I would like to eat. It was not an enjoyable flight and the one flight attendant in particular was extremely rude and unkind.

• Resolution statement

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, May 01, 2017

Dear Mehalia,
    we are sorry you didn't enjoy your experience with us. We thank you for your feedback which we need in order to sensitize our crew. Thank you for this.
    If you like to lodge a complaint please forward your feedback including your booking number to [protected]@etihad.ae and we will forward it to our Guest Relations Team. *Ela

Me