[Resolved] Etihad Airways / double charge on visa debit charge.
I paid for a ticket with Etihad on their Web site, with a Visa Debit card. They took the payment for the ticket, but two days later they took the same amount again. I rang their customer service, who said it was a glitch, and that my money would be returned in 48 hours. Its now just over a week later and no money has been returned. One of their people who monitors their Facebook page, said that he would look into it. He has now informed me that because I took the flight no money will be refunded. How crazy and answer is that?
Etihad Airlines did refund me today after 8 days .It had given me a lot of worry but i am just relived to get the money back into my account.
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Jan 20, 2016
Thanks for coming to our page and sharing this experience, we would like to help and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
In order for us to find your correspondence on Facebook, kindly send us your full name and any case reference number you may have. We will take a look at this for you.
We hope to hear from you soon *GW
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Feb 01, 2016
Fantastic to here anto188. *HE
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad Airways - lost luggage and and bag lock broken by someone at allama iqbal international airport lahore pakistan
- Etihad Airways - etihad guest services membership issue
- Etihad Airways - changed our confirmed booking without notifying us
- Etihad Airways - delay on a flight
- Etihad Airways - damaged baggage