Etihad Airways / cancel my seat without any information
Booked a etihad flight ticket on 01/08/2015 ey-0280 from abu dhabi to kochi airline reference dolkhq, ticket number – [protected]. flight time is 21:50, e ticket showing seat 07c confirmed, status - confirmed, reached to etihad desk reporting time, the flight for me mentioned above my seat is canceled due to overbooking, I purchased the ticket before 1 1/2 month ago the same day I got e ticket the ticket is showing confirmed for travel, the logic I don't understand from etihad desk rep told me how it will happen confirmed ticket canceled without any information when reach up to airport, otherwise status keep it blank not as confirmed. they are not able to give me an alternate booking for next flight, simple and useless reply all flight are fully booked can arrange for next day. etihad book for me next day 15:15 flight ey-282. we receive a range of awards that reflect our position as one of the world’s leading premium airline brands, including ‘world’s leading airline’ at the world travel awards for five consecutive years. I found this from etihad home page. please keep up if you are really love your customer not like I faced for travel. did this is the best airline I am totally confused???. who will give me the days I lost. it happened mistake from my side or etihad booking officer sleeping these all days, he /she don’t know this flight is fully booked when I purchased this ticket.
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad Airways - Baggage missing 
- Etihad Airways - Delay of flight EY32/CDG-AUH ON 4TH SEPT 2018. Reimbursement of onward booking charges.
- Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour
- Etihad Airways - flight time changes in connecting flight but we have not received any emails phone call or messages
- Etihad Airways - not accepting my complain of my luggage in ccu