eSureBuy.com / Never shipped the item and charged me!

United States Review updated:

I bought headphones as a Christmas gift on this website, on dec. 15, 2015. By the way, their email is not @esurebuy.com. It's a regular gmail account. Anyway, they sent me an updated status of the order, that it was shipped and they sent me the tracking number. I checked everyday on USPS, and it says shipping label created. That's been like that for a week, it doesn't mean it has been shipped. I contacted esurebuy.com and they said that the item was backordered and that they will ship it once they get it. Terrible email, no capital letters, no punctuation marks, this is not a serious business. I furiosly tell them to refund my money and they never replied. I disputed the charge through my bank. Now, I don't have a Christmas present for my dad. Buying cheap ends up being expensive!!! Don't buy here! It's not a real business!

Re
Dec 23, 2015

Comments

• Ms
      Apr 25, 2017

I ordered from esurebuy.com 3 weeks ago, and my credit card was charged. One week later they contacted me wanting to clarify that I intended the shipping address to be different from the billing address. I told them that I defintely wanted it to be shipped to the address I specified. I also asked them to confirm it was shipping ASAP, as receiving this item was very important. I didn't receive a response, and I kept emailing requesting confirmation. Finally, when I threatened to rescind my payment unless I heard from them, they responded, telling me that the item was on its way, and would arrive within 3 days. I asked for shipping tracking info, and was told it would be automatically emailed to me. I repeated this request 3 times. Then, just yesterday they emailed to tell me the item was on backorder, but that they had the item in a different color for $10 more. Gee, how could it be on back order if it was shipped last week? I filed a dispute with my credit card company, and told esurebuy.com to cancel my order, refund my money. And shame on them for delays and lies.