Mason Easy Pay / Mason Companies Logo

Mason Easy Pay / Mason Companies

Having problems with Mason Easy Pay / Mason Companies?

1251 1st Ave.
Thu6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sat6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sun6:00 AM - 12:00 AM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mason Easy Pay / Mason Companies.

Complaints & Reviews

Aug 12, 2019

Mason Easy Pay / Mason Companies — wolf animal jacket and 2 pairs of thermal socks.

I returned the wolf animal jacket and 2 pairs of thermal socks. And the credit me 74.48.and they sent me two...

Mason Easy Pay / Mason Companieseasy pay boots

It is taking forever for my easy pay to go through. What is going on? I submitted all of my information and it has been pending for a long time. What is the point? I would rather spend my money else where than to hold on waiting. Just not to get an approval or answer at all. This company really needs to improve its customer service. Immediately!!! The wait is ridiculous!

Mason Easy Pay / Mason Companiesmy order

I had placed an order and the address was fine then when I went to check it, it had my old address on it and when I placed my order it showed my NEW address to so I had called spoke to a woman and she told me I would have to speak to a manager about the issue with the address so she said she'd transfer my call so when she did and I got hung up, so I called back again I heard someone and I said hello the call got hung up again, so I called back again this other woman answers the call explained it all to her so she said the same thing so the manager got on the phone and she tried telling me I never changed my address and I said no ma'am I changed my address and my address was changed way before I ever made an order, so she tried saying I was being rude and I said you think that is being rude and you want to know what rude is this is rude when a costumer calls and gets hung up not once but 2x thats whats rude but to inform you all you can change the address when there is NO shipping or tracking info, so that manager was rude, I know better than that I know the things you can and can't do, and how it 's being shipped, I've already got an email and went to check and it does not show any tracking info in the email I got, so now whos lying and telling the truth, well lying and being rude to a customer is wrong, so now that I know that it is going through the usps you people can change it I already know this cause I've been told you can change it or it can be undeliverable because my account has the correct address I didn't mess it up, feel free to call

Apr 20, 2018

Mason Easy Pay / Mason Companies — unauthorized opening of an account

On or about January of this year I received an invoice from Mason Easy Pay for items I did not purchase. I...

Mason Easy Paydon't waste your time here

Never have I dealt with such an inept customer service department.
      I ordered shoes from them 3 weeks ago. I didn't receive any information at all. No confirmation, no tracking number.
      I contacted customer service and found out that they hadn't even shipped the package yet. It was an inner mistake they weren't aware of. But now they knew about it and could fix this problem. However, one week later I called them again to find out whether things had changed and heard nothing positive regarding it. Moreover, no one did anything, my order was still in the warehouse. Today is December 14th, the situation is still the same.

Mason Easy Pay — sketchers/shirt/jeans capri ankle pants

We just called in to order Sketchers, a women's shirt, and Capri Ankle pants in denim. Besides that the...

MasonEasyPay.comthey didn't cancel my order

I made my order and after that I decided to read some reviews. I didn't like what I read and I decided that it was better to cancel my order and buy elsewhere. I contacted MasonEasyPay and asked them to cancel my order and they assured me they will. The next day I contacted them again to make sure they really cancelled my order as I asked them and their rep said that everything was fine and promised that I'll get my money back any time soon. For over two weeks they did not reply and later my order arrived. As people on the comments said - quality was way off. They didn't cancel my order even though I asked them to do that! Please stay away!

Mason Easy Paythe worst!!

Probably the worst company I have ever used. I have purchased two pairs of shoes from them and when I received them they looked nothing like pictures and quality was a total garbage so I sent them back. Later (about a week or two) I received a message from Mason Easy Pay stating that I need to pay a cancellation fee, a return shipping fee and something else. Message was sent to me via mail (not email)! Can you even imagine that?
          I contacted their support and demanded some explanation because I did not want to pay anything. Their rep said that I will not get a refund until I pay all those fees! I refused.
          This company is a true scam and all they need is money! Beware buyer!

Mason Easy Pay — mason credit card

I recently applied for credit with Mason easy pay and was approved with a credit line of 500.00.So I placed...

www.masoneasypay.com — they started to charge me for the order each month

People, be aware that the company www.masoneasypay.com is real scam. I ordered two pairs of shoes from the...

Mason Easy-Pay — fraud promoters

Mason Easy-Pay allows people to purchase items based on only a social security number and birth date. This i...

Mason Easy Pay — reasonable accommodation

Reasonable Accommodation: > I am required by law to say that term prior to even saying Hello and it is a...

Mason Easy Pay — return shipping charge

Ordered size 9eeee shoes, when received though they were marked "9eeee" they were actually standard width...

MasonEasyPay.com — they are knowingly misleading people to give up their information gradually without actually telling you they are going to access your credit report

Mason is leading consumers to believe that their credit reports are not being accessed because they only get...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices