Esso Gas Station / attendant

1 2090 lougheed highway, Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

I always frequent this gas station and this fellow ( i don't know his name) he's a middle aged fijian I think. He is always incredibly rude to people and miserable all the time. I went in today to get a car wash and he was reading a brochure behind the counter. I didn't say anything because he knew I was there and to be polite I didn't want to interupt his reading. I figured within a moment or so he would stop and help me. I stood there for 5 minutes and he never even looked up from the brochure. I turned and walked out and you think he would even say something than before I hit the door but no. I will never go to that station again. That man should not be working with the general public. He obviously doesn't believe we are worthy of his time.

Comments

20th of Jan, 2011

some people eh, he might as well be living on welfare if he doesnt give a ### about his job, give it to some one who cares :)

• Gi
      1st of Feb, 2019

On January 31/2019 I stopped at the Esso Station on Highway 20 as my check engine light came on. The male attendant said I used cheap gas, thanks buddy great customer service. I'm sure if I was a male if actually would have helped me.