Esso / customer service
I was pulling into the esso gas station at 32375 huntington rd, in abbotsford, b. C. To fill up with gas.
There was gravel all over the entrance to the gas station on the pavement.
My front tire slid out and the bike went down.
I stood my bike up and moved it up to one of the pumps.
Two of my friends that were riding with me came up aswell.
We were looking over my bike to check out the damage when the owner of the station came out and told me to move my bike as it was blocking room for customers.
I responded that I am a customer wanting to get gas but just went down on my bike in there driveway.
She did not care one bit and kept telling us to move.
This was the worst customer service I have ever had.
More Esso Complaints & Reviews
- Esso Gas Station - car wash 
- Esso Gas Station - car wash & rude clerk 
- Esso - rude, racist remarks made by clerk 
- Esso Gas Station - threats and obtaining my visa 
- Esso Gas Station - attendant 
- Esso - trauma head injury
- Esso - def pump
- Esso - inappropriate language by staff
- Esso - service at the cash register/gift card redemption with supervisor malik
- Esso - fuel aeroplan collection