Esso / car wash

CA Review updated:

On sunday the 26 of I went in the gas station to get a car wash. The machine became malfunction stuck on the leftside near my gas opening of my 2017 highlander, then move again forward giving my suv a long scratch. From the tank opening to the mirror near the drivers window. I could not get out. I then got out my car knock on the glass waving to people out sid. So a man run in to the casher. He told the man he is busy. I keep knocking on the glass another man ran inside again to the casher. He came this time and open the emergency door. He call his boss, he came he saw my car told me not to worry. Just get an estimate. L got one and bring to him and that was it. No response. He never call back. I call him he said he would check his body shop for an estimate. There he ends everything. I ask him for his insurance info. He did not respond. He will not answer his phone even to the insurance. I will get professional advice next. This esso manager is a liere. This is not the way to treat customers.

Lo
Nov 27, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 28, 2017

You might want to try contacting their corporate office. You may also want to make sure your insurance company is involved.