Epoch.com / banking fraud
My debit card bank-Lloyds TSB phoned me by saying I was taken money from my card continuely by a company called Epoch.com which I haven't heard in my life. Because that debit card I use as a saving account to buy large goods like furnitures or flight tickets so normally I don't check the balance that frequently.also I don't use online banking so I was totally unaware I ve been charged by this company. Came back home, I took out my previous bankstatments to count, to my surprise, I ve been taken out 186 times of £6.8 in in less than two months from March till today! I was astonished! What sort of online payment company it is? It's totally illegal! Fortunately my bank will refund my loss and issue a new card, but still how they managed doing this is preculiar for me.
More Epoch.com Complaints & Reviews
- Epoch.com - charged on debit card 
- Epoch - terrible company! 
- Epoch - scam 
- Epoch.com - after cancellations, still taking money out of account 
- Epoch.com - unauthorised transaction on visa debit card
- Epoch - fraudulent activity on my debit card 
- Epoch - epoch.com
- Epoch - unrecognised transaction
- Epoch - be careful
- Epoch - subscription wrongly charged!!!