Epoch.com / banking fraud

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

My debit card bank-Lloyds TSB phoned me by saying I was taken money from my card continuely by a company called Epoch.com which I haven't heard in my life. Because that debit card I use as a saving account to buy large goods like furnitures or flight tickets so normally I don't check the balance that frequently.also I don't use online banking so I was totally unaware I ve been charged by this company. Came back home, I took out my previous bankstatments to count, to my surprise, I ve been taken out 186 times of £6.8 in in less than two months from March till today! I was astonished! What sort of online payment company it is? It's totally illegal! Fortunately my bank will refund my loss and issue a new card, but still how they managed doing this is preculiar for me.

Sn
Apr 18, 2013

Comments

• Ca
      19th of Aug, 2011

I have get billed several times thru Epoch for 39, 45 USD for something I dont have the faintest idea abouth. The only info i have is following numbers. +1-3106645810. Pls explain. Best regards

• Lt
      13th of Aug, 2018
    Epoch - Unauthorize charge
    San Diego
    California

I've been charge 2 times on 8-6-18 and 8-7-18 each time of 31 dollars which i didn't authorize, I need a refund or else im going to get legal advice, this can't be happening!! Its illegal, thieves!!