Enterprise Rental / failure to stick with reservations
In february 2009, I had made reservations with enterprise in murfreesboro, tn to rent a vehicle for sat and sunday and return on monday in april. Well, some circumstances happened and I changed my reservation that thursday to rent a vehicle for that friday through monday. At 7:30a on that friday, I called to check that they had received my reservation. They said they had but the vehicle I was suppose to rent had a cracked windshield, which I was totally okay with it being fixed because I didn't want it to be a bigger crack or something. At 9:30a, they called and said that the car was making a funny noise and it was going to the mechanics to be looked at. So at noon, I called back to check on it and they said it was still at the mechanics. I requested an upgrade with no extra charge due to the fact my reservation was made for 830a. They informed me that they had no other vehicles available and to call the other enterprise companies in the area. I did that but they didn't have any vehicles available either. I had to get on the road, so I called the office I orginally made my reservation with and cancelled. I contacted another place and ended up paying over $100 more! I called the enterprise 1800 number to file a complaint and never heard anything back from them. They basically ruined my vacation I was on to visit my best friend and her new baby along with visiting my cousin. I will never rent with enterprise again. Their customer service and handling issues that come up is very poor. They never acknowledged the fact they put me way behind schedule and that they did not hold up their end of the deal. Very dissatified.
More Enterprise Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Holdings - car rental hail damage incorrectly assessed and unfounded claims process initiated
- Enterprise Holdings - enterprise allowed someone to rent a car with my drivers license number when I was in another state!
- Enterprise Holdings - pompano beach north federal - abuse of position to harass and confrontational threats
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent-A-Car - damage recovery unit
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - deposit