Enterprise / enterprise car rental insurance scam
On 16th of Nov my Insurance Company arranged a rental car for from Enterprise as my own car was damaged. While I took the car the representative looked at the car and marked the existing damages in the car. But she didn’t look into car by sitting low. I also didn’t know that they should look by sitting low so that they can see the bottom panel below the door. There was damage already in the car’s bottom panel below the door which she didn’t notice. When I went to return the car there was another representative and he looked into the car by sitting low and found that damage.
I did mention to him that the lady didn’t look at the car the way you are doing it. That’s how she missed it. The damage was already present and I’m not responsible for that. The damage has rust on it, so that way you know it’s done long before. I’ve the picture of the damage. I had the vehicle only for 3 days. But he didn’t agree and said since it was not mentioned in the paper you have to be responsible for that. I’m just pissed about the fact because of one employee’s fault I’m responsible for a damage that I didn’t do. The matter is still with their claims department. But one thing for sure I’m never going to rent a car from Enterprise in future.
Whoever reading this make sure you really look into car while renting it thoroughly. Normal body scratch you would be able to see, but make sure you check the lower portion of the car.
More Enterprise Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Car Rental - damage claim
- Enterprise Car Rental - odor in car 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - fraudulent damage claim 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - outrageous billing, false damage claims
- Enterprise Car Rental - wouldn't rent us a car