[Resolved] Empire Today — wood floor installation
I had wood floors installed in my home by Empire today on 4/7/17. A couple weeks later my wood floor buckled & bubbled. I contacted Empire and they sent the contractors back out to inspect the floor. The moisture reading in the area of the bubbling was measuring at 78% they claimed that when they did it before it was 4.5. I was told by Empire to have a plumber to come out to checks for leaks. The plumber came out and did not find any leaks but advised to have the heating and air to come out.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Stockbridge, GAI had the heating and air come out he also did not find any issues. Empire is now stating they do not repair for moisture and to repair it I would have to pay an additional $1295.95. I will be taking Empire today to small claims court to repair my floor. I don't believe the installers measured the floor in the area where its now buckling. Empire stated I initialed the moisture reading "I should have checked to make sure it was done correctly". I asked how was i suppose to know it wasn't done correctly.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response · May 05, 2017
Thank you for making us aware of this matter. We regret to hear that your concerns have not been addressed. We will be in contact with you shortly to learn more and start working with you towards a solution.
-ET Customer Support
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - breech of contract 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - bad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - cancellation 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - installation issues and unethical behavior
- [Resolved] Empire Today - overall bad experience