[Resolved] Empire Today / Wells Fargo / billing
I had floors installed in my living room and dining room. I was advised, "If you pay it off in a year, no interest. Sounds great! The total amount was close to $3, 000. I get the first statement and pay $240... I do the same every month. Surprise, surprise... I get the last statement the other day, expecting to see a bill for $185 or so and Wells fargo has billed $500 interest. The closing date for the last statement was 07/15, if they did not pay off by that day, they billed interest for the year. I contact customer service and was told... "If you pay the full amout, I'll refund $100. Per the rep, I had to pay it off during the 11th month, because the 12th statement closed on the 1 year date. This is banking at it's worst.. And to think, we (tax payers) bailed these fools out.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Aug 27, 2013
We do not control the terms or conditions of the financing, but it’s disappointing to learn of the issues you’ve been experiencing with your financing account. Unfortunately, we are not able to locate your account with the information posted here. Please call us at 888-588-2315 x4195 or email us at email@example.com, and we will follow up with you to discuss the situation in more detail. Thank you. Rebekah Clerk, National Customer Service Manager
More Empire Today / Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - Installation service
- Empire Today - bathroom install
- Empire Today - install repair
- Empire Today - laminate floors
- Empire Today - everything