Empire Today / failure to process order
Meet with a salesman to install ceramic tile in all three of our bathrooms. He assured us that the product was immediately available and we could expect installation with in two days. when we called on the expected day of installation we were told that we were not in the system- our appointment with the salesman was confirmed, however. We were also told that their Baltimore office was not responding (it was a Sat.- but we were told they work on Sat.). since we were within our 72 hour cancellation, we canceled. It is very disheartening to listen to all the advertising only to discover that customer service is not what it is says. Now we have to go to Abbey Carpet to see if they can accommodate us.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - tile flooring
- Empire Today - carpet and vinyl floor covering.
- Empire Today - carpet and tile installers
- Empire Today - empire today hardwood floors
- Empire Today - wood floors, living room, stairs and hallway