[Resolved] Empire Today / carpet installation
Horrid company. They're extremely low bid should've raised a red flag for me, alas, I was baited and they switched.
Customer service is atrocious. They can commit only to a 10-hour window for installation. The poor installer subcontracting to them didn't receive any instructions, only the material. And the material they received wasn't what we ordered.
What they're good for? Quick, cheap, shoddy material that if you don't care how it's going to look, will be installed sometime within the 10 hours you're waiting at house.
If you're looking for a decent product represented by a respectable company, then go local. Empire Today appears to have the same corporate infrastructure as the bygone Communist Party of the old USSR.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Apr 27, 2016
We appreciate you sharing your story, and are thrilled to hear that you are happy with your overall Empire experience. Enjoy the new look and feel of your home!
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Carpets - carpet and hardwood floor install
- Empire Today - flooring tiles
- Empire Today - vinyl flooring incomplete and no carpeting installed, but several reschedule dates.
- Empire Today - complaint
- Empire Today - carpet installation