Empire Today - Phoenix, AZ / do not purchase from empire today-lies, rude staff, poor customer service

85034Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
4.8
Phone: 602-324-4495

MY wife and I recently decided to purchase flooring. The salesman David Miller arrived at our house and was friendly and spent two hours providing us with information about the company and how the product was scratch proof and the best on the market. The saleman also guaranteed that the installation would take one day 6 hours to complete starting at 8am on Tuesday. On Tuesday around 1230 the installer finally arrive and tell me the job will take 2 day to install. After a brief call to the local office the manager Araceli Martinez reduced my price by 750 dollars. I also called David and told him he lied and he sad well if that what theysaid then I guess it is goint o take two days, but I did not lie! After day two I was told that It will take three days to complete becuase there was only two men and the local office kept on sending them to do repairs prior to arriving at our house each day. Once again I called Araceli the manager and she started to get upset becuase I was questioning why they installers were tasked to complete another repair. Finally when I arrived home on day three the installer told me that they were going to need a fourth day and did not have all the supplies. Once again I called to complain and was given the general manager Rick Boysen who was not willing to listen to my complaint about the lies on the time to complete the installation and the product. Rick was very rude and told me that the prroduct does scratch and that I would have to put up with the number of days becuase that I what the contract states. On the contract the start date and end date are written by the salesman David. Becuase of all the chaos I had to change my plans and put my family up in a hotel becuase the floor was torn up and was a risk for the kids. Overall I have not heard from anyone at the local or coporate office. Please take my advice to not conduct buiness with Empire Today.
Ed

Comments

Re
  14th of Apr, 2008
Thank you for brining your concerns to the attention of Empire. We are dedicated to providing world-class customer service to every customer. We are currently looking into the concerns mentioned in your post. We will contact you within the next three business days. Please feel free to contact us at CustomerSupport@empiretoday.com for further assistance.

Empire Today Logo Empire Today