[Resolved] Empire Today / fraudulent quotes
Let's just say Empire does not live up to it's advertising me buy one room, get two free. I had 500 sq. ft I wanted lamented. He quoted $5400. Even as he was trying to get financing, I knew I wasn't going to take this deal. I cancelled the contract the moment he left. They the rep. called telling me saying he got a notification that i cancelled. After I told him yes and the reason, he asked did the home office give me a lower price. I was like, this man is fool or he thinks I'm one. I told him that he quote was extreme high for 500 sq. ft. Thereafter, he kept calling me several times and finally, I called back. Much to my chagrin this rep. advised that I had been approved and wanted to know if I wanted to go forward. I told hm no and hung up the phone and called the home office. The home office was even worse. I must say, while the products Empire is showing seem to be good, they want to take the customer to the poor house. I called Home Depot and I could get this 500 sq. ft space completed for under $1, 000 dollar. Empire is a rip off and don't use, even if you can get financing for a year. Further, there no such thing a buy one room, get two free. RIP OFF COMPANY.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Apr 23, 2012
Steven, we’re disappointed to hear that you weren’t satisfied with our pricing. Because we are a full service company, our pricing is all inclusive and covers product costs, installation labor and any other services required. We offer a wide range of products and are dedicated to working with customers to find what best suits their home and budget. If you’d like to speak to us more about the pricing you were offered, please call us at 888-588-2315 x4195 or email us at [protected]@empiretoday.com. Thank you. Rebekah Clerk, National Customer Service Manager
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - breech of contract 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - bad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - cancellation 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - installation issues and unethical behavior
- [Resolved] Empire Today - overall bad experience