Empire Today Flooring — I am a customer
I have purchased carpet on 2 occasions and ceramic tile from Empire Today. So 3 different times I chose Empire and all 3 times I was 100% satisfied with quality of work. I did shop around a bit and found the pricing comparable to other flooring stores. I like the fact that I can shop at home with Empire. My estimator on each occasion helped me select flooring that looks great in my home. I am a very picky person and liked the attention to detail the installers took on my installations. I did have some very irregular shaped rooms that took lots of time but the Empire crew took there time and did it right. 4 years after my 1st carpet installation and 2 other jobs, I am still happy with my flooring.
After all the complaints I read on this site about Empire Today, figured I would tell everyone about my experience with Empire.
More Empire Today Flooring Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - breech of contract 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - bad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - cancellation 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - installation issues and unethical behavior
- [Resolved] Empire Today - overall bad experience