Empire Today / floor
I have an incomplete Flooring job.
Job Site: 2674 Tamalpias Dr.
Pinole, CA 94564
Job: Install Tiles in Kitchen, Family Room, Hallway, Laundry Room, Bathroom.
Install Laminate in One Bedroom.
Clean and leveled floor was provided.
1) Transition strips are missing.
2) Wrong Color Grout was applied.
(We had asked for Chocolate color. We were told that their company calls it "Buck Skin" and that will be used.)
3) No Sealer was applied on Grout.
4) No Baseboard is Installed. Neither around tile floor nor around Laminate floor.
(We were told that Baseboards around the tiled floor will be Ceramic and in the bedroom will be Wooden.)
Because of floorboards and grout issues, we can not move any furniture in any of the above rooms.
10% payment check was paid upfront in the amount of $712
Which is still not cashed.
No Final bill is received yet.
Complaint was filed with the company. Following are the Complaints Ticket #s.
Workers have left this job, since Jan 11, 2019. No one has contacted us since then.
Nothing have been resolved yet.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Feb 13, 2019
Farooq, customer satisfaction our number one priority and we apologize for your experience. We understand that we have spoken to you in regards to your concerns, and we'll continue to follow up with you until a solution is reached.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - vinyl floor covering
- Empire Today - installation complaint on 2/5/19
- Empire Today - flooring
- Empire Today - installers broke toilet while putting in back in & won’t replace it.
- Empire Today - service, sales, flooring