[Resolved] Empire Today / custom made blinds
The sales person was amazing. The horror began when, although they measured our kitchen window three times, we have yet to receive our blind. Our patio blind was installed but not the kitchen. We have waited on the blind since March 5th 2018 but to no avail. We have made and received calls from the company but that is where it ends. We also wanted our kitchen and bathroom floors done by the company, but the installer they sent out said he couldn't remove the tile that was already on our floor, so we canceled that order. Obviously, Empire Today doesn't care about customer service. I am trying to reach the corporate office. Any suggestions?
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Jun 06, 2018
We've know delays can be frustrating, and we regret to hear that your blind installation is not yet complete. We've located your order, and we'll be in touch with you shortly to discuss your concerns.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - vinyl floor
- Empire Today - floor installation
- Empire Today - Unethical behavior from Empire
- Empire Today - carpet installation 
- Empire Today - Flooring - laminate flooring 9mm cannot be replaced