Empire Today - Blinds / blind installation - substandard
5 blinds were installed in kitchen for $1000+. We expected competent installation, but it was even close.Valances were installed w/ a haphazard combination of screws & Velcro squares.Screws are not strong enough to hold blinds. Squares of Velcro to hold up heavy pieces of wood?Carpentry work on installations are substandard.Days after the install, a valance crashed down.Shoddy installation resulted in a dangerous situation, we have a small child.The 2nd time installer came to fix a missing valance, it got worse.The 1st time I pulled the string the blind crashed down and cut and injured my right arm.I'm 5 mos.pregnant & this injury is dangerous to my health.I'm still in pain.I called you immediately to report situation.Operator said a special dept would call.I didn't get phone call from a "specialist, " instead I got call from the SAME installer.I never want him back in my home!
More Empire Today - Blinds Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - tile flooring
- Empire Today - carpet and vinyl floor covering.
- Empire Today - carpet and tile installers
- Empire Today - empire today hardwood floors
- Empire Today - wood floors, living room, stairs and hallway