Emirates / emirates ground staff supervisor
On July 31st 2008 I took flight from Karachi at 11:30 PM to Dubai then to NewYork. The Ground Staff specially supervisor in Karachi, Pakistan was very rude. I have made 6 trip in 6 months with emirates and spent about 16k US. I was very dispoint with Stuff in karachi. My 3 suitcase was over weight by 3 kg and I was told by supervisor to pay 15000 rupees and otherwise he threaten to close the counter and won't let my fly I was with my son. I had no choice I gave him the money and he put in his pocket I ask for recipt and both supervisor were making deal with each other I never got recipt and they threaten if I ask for recipt they with not let me fly. I want emirates airline to take action on this 2 supervisor and refund my money.
More Emirates Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- [Resolved] Emirates Airlines - bad service and food made me sick.
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - broken seat in business class
- Emirates Airline - refund of air ticket money
- Emirates Airlines - missing baggage
- Emirates Airlines - baggage damaged