Emirates / emirates ground staff supervisor

1 Karachi, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 16148559665

On July 31st 2008 I took flight from Karachi at 11:30 PM to Dubai then to NewYork. The Ground Staff specially supervisor in Karachi, Pakistan was very rude. I have made 6 trip in 6 months with emirates and spent about 16k US. I was very dispoint with Stuff in karachi. My 3 suitcase was over weight by 3 kg and I was told by supervisor to pay 15000 rupees and otherwise he threaten to close the counter and won't let my fly I was with my son. I had no choice I gave him the money and he put in his pocket I ask for recipt and both supervisor were making deal with each other I never got recipt and they threaten if I ask for recipt they with not let me fly. I want emirates airline to take action on this 2 supervisor and refund my money.

Ab

Comments

• Su
      13th of Nov, 2008

I had travelled from Houston -Dubai - Bangalore on 11 /Nov/08 and to my surprise the checked in luggage was damaged. Sony SLR camera and camcorder missing. The laptop and top half of the luggage inside was soaked in water. All clothes were ransacked and discolored.

To top it all the wise b**** at Bengaluru Airport physically denied my right to lodge a complaint. She abused her junior and threatened them not to provide any support or officially acknowledge my baggage claim. She snatched and tore the piece of paper which her employee tried to hand over to me.

Fellow traveller (white guy) wondered whether they would have guts to behave similarly with a WHITE GUY!

I think its best to stick to BA / European Airline.