Emirates / bad manners, con money
Just hours ago my mom had a flight traveling from Birmingham airport to Dubai, the women on counter 81 had the worst manners ever. Impolite, grumpy face, demanding, and suspicious of racism, we walked to the counter she had a grumpy face no greeting or what so ever and demanded the passport "give the passport!!", asked some questions she keeps looking other direction and ignoring us (suspicious of racism), we put luggage on the scale she demand us pay the extras "over weight pay up!!", we forced to take out the gifts for relatives, at the end, we still 3 kilos over, okay we payed the 3 kilos extra, which was £16 per kilo, through out time at the counter the manners, and facial looks. we feel they treating us like dirt rather than passengers or customers, after the all bad time at counter when my mom got to the boarding gate she was force to pay over £100 for the hand luggage if not they will throw the luggage away, how heavy can a hand held luggage be? £100 is just stupid and why the women at the counter do not warn us at all about fines? guess she what that to happen. All bad manner and service, con money and racism. not boarding emirates ever.
More Emirates Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - airport staff do not understand a six month multiple entry visa
- [Resolved] Emirates Airlines - bad service and food made me sick.
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - broken seat in business class
- Emirates Airline - refund of air ticket money
- Emirates Airlines - missing baggage