Emirates Bank / Stolen Money
I deposited $59k in the Emirates Bank in Dubai. The money was stolen out of my account using a forged signature. The bank has 1. Refused to honour its obligation and refund me the money. 2. Refused to provide copies of the documents used to steal my money and 3. No senior member of the bank staff has ever bothered to contact me.
Dubai has no banking ombudsman. I wrote to the central bank and they have not even bothered to answer my letter. I have attempted to engage four different lawyers, none of whom want to represent me against a potential or actual client.
I advise anyone thinking of depositing money in Dubai not to - your money is not safe.
More Emirates Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates NBD - no liability letter 
- Emirates NBD Bank - The worst bank ever 
- Emirates Bank - Salary on Hold 
- Emirates Bank - Debt collection 
- Emirates Bank UAE - NEGLIGENCE 
- Emirates NDB Bank - credit card
- Emirates NBD Bank - banks
- Emirates NBD - banking
- Emirates NBD Bank - Credit card and extra charges!
- Emirates NBD - credit card