Emirates Bank — salary on hold
I have some loan from Emirates bank and i am paying it regularly, i changed my job and got new visa when the new company transfered my salary into account so bank freez my account without informing me, i went to a branch in Alain, they told me to submit Visa stamped page and Salary certificate .. so i went to my branch in Al Ramoul Dubai, when they check the account so at that time it was unhold, so Ali a person in Al Ramoul branch told me that their is no need to submit the documents, so i came back to Alain, after one day they again hold my salary amount, so again i tried to contact Collection department but i cant, so i went to collection department again, their was a guy named Sameer told me that your salary certificate is wrong so i surprises because in Alain branch the concerned people told me its ok, so again i have to come to alain to get the said certificate but my University did not provide me such certificate because they told me same certificate will work, now i dont know what to do ?? the only thing i can do now is that i will pay my all loan and will close my account with this bank ...
This is the most worst bank i have ever seen in my entire life..
More Emirates Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates NBD Bank - the worst bank ever
- Emirates NBD - no liability letter
- Emirates Bank - debt collection
- Emirates Bank UAE - negligence
- Emirates Bank - lost my international money transfer
- Emirates NDB Bank - sharing personal information with 3rd party
- Emirates NBD - delayed remittance and worst customer service
- Emirates Bank - false charges
- Emirates NDB Bank - customer service
- Emirates Bank, Dubai - issued credit card to imposter using my name & address and I am in india