Emirates Airlines / lost items from baggage
I arrived in nedumbasery international airport on 23/8/2009 from zurich (Switzerland) via dubai. My check in baggage, named "polo house u s a", which contains 1 large chamber and 2 side chambers. All 3 chambers where properly closed and seperately locked. When I received the baggage bag, it was found that lock of one of the side chambers was missing and through that chamber, the separation between side and main chamber was torn and few of my valuable items like swiss watches (3), t shirts for children. Chocolates and souvenirs were missing from the bag. I immedieately approached the duty officer of emirates from the airport and reported the matter. They immediately weighed my check in baggage and recorded that around 2 k gs of items was missing. They registered my complaint and the carbon copy was given to me. The photocopy of the registered complaint is attached with this mail.
So kindly look into this matter as an urgent case and take necessary steps to get back my lost items. Expecting speedy and most favourable reply.
More Emirates Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Airlines - missing stroller and swiss knife! 
- Emirates Airlines - non co-operation
- Emirates Airlines - extremely bad organisation of flights
- Emirates Airline - sale of ticket by misrepresentation
- Emirates Airline - aircraft defect