Emirates Airlines / reimbursement
I had my Emirates flight( (EK513) on 5th of Jan 2009 from New delhi to Dubai and finally to London Heathrow. Instead of leaving at 4:15 AM in morning it was rescheduled at 12:05 PM in afternoon without any prior notice hence there was delay of 8 hours. When asked emirates staff about my time of arrival at London they had no idea about it. I reached Dubai airport at 3:00 PM dubai local time. I asked emirate check-in desk to make my transport arrangement from London to Bristol as I’m going to reach late at night at London, but they informed that they can't do anything from Dubai but emirates people at London can help in this regard.
Dubai flight (Flight # EK 005) was supposed to depart at 4:30 PM; again there was one hour delay and flight departed at 5:30 PM. I reached London airport at 8:45 PM. From London I had to go to Bristol which is 2 hours distance by bus. By the time I finished my immigration and collected my baggage it was 9:30 PM. I asked emirates desk at London about the transportation arrangement they informed me that they will not be able to help me, but I can take taxi from London to Bristol and emirate’s will refund my money. By the time I reached home it was half past midnight. I was scared as I was traveling late at night all by myself with lot of luggage. I need my refund of the taxi bill of 150 GBP ASAP. Emirate’s should atleast inform the travelers on time that the flight will be delayed so that they can make their backup plans. I knew nobody in London to stay overnight there; emirates should have atleast taken a responsibility of dropping me to my destination. I would never taken emirate tickets had I known that I will be reaching home so late in night. Emirates should refund my money back.
My E Ticket # is: - [protected], Emirates can verify the flight details and also can verify about the request for transport arrangement in their system against my ticket details.
More Emirates Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - airport staff do not understand a six month multiple entry visa
- [Resolved] Emirates Airlines - bad service and food made me sick.
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - broken seat in business class
- Emirates Airline - refund of air ticket money
- Emirates Airlines - missing baggage