Emirates Airlines / reimbursement

Emirates Airlines
I had my Emirates flight( (EK513) on 5th of Jan 2009 from New delhi to Dubai and finally to London Heathrow. Instead of leaving at 4:15 AM in morning it was rescheduled at 12:05 PM in afternoon without any prior notice hence there was delay of 8 hours. When asked emirates staff about my time of arrival at London they had no idea about it. I reached Dubai airport at 3:00 PM dubai local time. I asked emirate check-in desk to make my transport arrangement from London to Bristol as I’m going to reach late at night at London, but they informed that they can't do anything from Dubai but emirates people at London can help in this regard.
Dubai flight (Flight # EK 005) was supposed to depart at 4:30 PM; again there was one hour delay and flight departed at 5:30 PM. I reached London airport at 8:45 PM. From London I had to go to Bristol which is 2 hours distance by bus. By the time I finished my immigration and collected my baggage it was 9:30 PM. I asked emirates desk at London about the transportation arrangement they informed me that they will not be able to help me, but I can take taxi from London to Bristol and emirate’s will refund my money. By the time I reached home it was half past midnight. I was scared as I was traveling late at night all by myself with lot of luggage. I need my refund of the taxi bill of 150 GBP ASAP. Emirate’s should atleast inform the travelers on time that the flight will be delayed so that they can make their backup plans. I knew nobody in London to stay overnight there; emirates should have atleast taken a responsibility of dropping me to my destination. I would never taken emirate tickets had I known that I will be reaching home so late in night. Emirates should refund my money back.
My E Ticket # is: - [protected], Emirates can verify the flight details and also can verify about the request for transport arrangement in their system against my ticket details.

N  11th of Aug, 2008 by
I started my travel from Dubai to Ahmedabad, flight date : 25 Feb 2008 but when I was arrived on 26 Feb 2008 & waited 3 hrs for my bags but did not received my Baggage then the staff on duty ask me to fill one form called (PIR) Property Irregularity Report (PIR) for checked baggage. After that they ask me to stay for a day in a Hotel & buy whatever I need as I was not having my baggage also they promised me to Reimbursement whole amount which i spent. I missed my next day flight from Ahmedabad to Jaipur because of Baggage on top when I received my baggage & I have given all the bill in order to reimburse, they refused.

I would also like to mention I am a frequent flyer in First class & business class flights of emirates, my skyward no. is EK129819550

My Ticket no. 1764654356914 (Class of travel J)
No. Of baggage : 2
Bag Tag No EK063855 / 54

They also gave me one telephone number to contact for Reimbursement i.e 0091 79 22858021 between 10 to 5pm, I did but they refused.

I need my amount should be reimburse to me as this was promise made to me at airport.

Please do the needful.

Mohan Gurnani
N  15th of May, 2009 by

My wife who had flown from BWI to Karachi Pakistan last week ( April 30 – May 2, 2009) had lost her luggage and did not receive until two days later, and had only Jewelry missing from her bag. We had filed a report at the Karachi airport. Attached are the documents, please review and let us know what else is required to receive the amount claimed. Your earliest respond will be appreciated. Please send me the E mail
so that I can send the lost dicuments@ hader.khan@baesystems.com. Thanks
N  15th of May, 2009 by
Neutral til issue is resolved.
N  7th of Jul, 2009 by
I had a very positive experience with The Emirates. Flights were on time, flying Melbourne to Dubai; Dubai - Milan. Excellent service, good food. Luggage clearly marked. Will defitely be using this airline again. No complaints whatsoever. The service and food was a lot better then Quantas or British Airways. I avoid flying the latter whenever possible.

N  1st of Feb, 2010 by
Emirates does not really care about customer issues, they only care about generating sales. Let 's warn other people to stay away from Emirates.
join us at facebook group "Emirates Airline-poor customer service"

Emirates Group / Emirates.com Logo Emirates Group / Emirates.com