Emirates Airline / not helpful a nd rude
My name is shensha bhimji; I have always picked emirates as the preferred airlines for travel to india. On november 17, I was supposed to return to usa from india I received a call in regards to a sand storm in dubai. I was quite upset, because I had already checked out of the place I was living. Since I had scheduled certain days in mumbai, I also had limited amount of money for expenditure. Due to this delay I had to find an american embassy that could lend me some money so that I can call my family to wire extra money to pay for the extended stay due to the flight delay. When I was on the phone talking with a emirates employee she gave me a tough time to get a flight back to my home country (Usa). I am very disappointed with such treatment especially from an emirates employee. I have always traveled with emirates and never thought I would get such bad service.
More Emirates Airline Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - duty free rip off
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - avoid - dubai airport & emirates airlines group & dnata
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - emirates & dnata & uae
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - loss due to late arrival of jet blue airline from detroit to boston on 25th sept 18
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - have a complaint about a recent flight, delays, no reply to complaints, no apologies, no compensation had to pay from my pocket to get home.