Electrolux Refrigerator / refridgerator

I have been waiting over a month to get a new refrigerator and all I ever hear is 72 hours. I am personal getting tired of the run around. I think they have the worst customer service ever and are no help at all. I think they should have to pay me for my food spoilage and all the fast food we have to buy. They suck I truly recommend to NEVER BY FRIGIDAIRE PRODUCTS...

D  26th of Aug, 2008 by
Dear Sir,
I have lodge a complain on 12-13 days a ago (referance no 6k002080816003). One engineer has come after 2 days from the complain date and assure us that he will attend with 2-3 days and inform us that we have to pay Rs 1600 (problem is with compresure). After that nobody bother to visit my house.
For your further information our Refrigerator is under 5 yrs warrenty for compresure.
My contact no is 9830722181.
Request you to please look in to this and slove problem immediately.
N  28th of Aug, 2008 by
Dear Sir,

I had Purchased a double door 230 ltr electrolux kelvinator refrigerator Model: EKL- 235FF, SL No. 40912229 on Dated 07.03.2005. It is not getting proper cooling in lower part of the fridge from 01.08.2008 to till date, upper part is ok. The shop which I purchased the fridge is Shri sidh sons, Kanpur, U.P. Now the shop has been shifted from the old place and not getting any complaint number. Kindly do the Necessary arrangements for maintenance of my fridge and give me the complaint cell No. with full address near Kanpur/Etawah/Auraiya.

Thanking You