Electrolux India - 1. 5t Ac / grievance regarding the problems
I have purchased a 1.5 T WAC model no EAW18CRP in July 2006. The second service or the unit was done in 16-02-07. When we used the AC in May, it started giving some noise. Last year there was not any problem, so we thought the servicing was not done proper. Following were the problems observer by us:
1. During auto cut-off and start of the compressor, it made such a loud noise that we waked up in the night.
2. Later, a humming noise/ vibrating sound were apparent during the running of the compressor of the AC (normal running).
3. Too much water was seen outside the unit. (I was told that it was normal in humid conditions, it is now OK)
4. These noises were not present at all the times. Some times there are no noises at all. On the other times, there are so noises that we have to awake in the night or that day. Most of the times, we observe these sounds after ½ or 1 hour of running of the AC though it is not necessary.
We have lodged following complaint request to the customer care number:
Complaint no [protected] dated 06-06-07
Complaint no 7076620 dated 07-07-07
Complaint no [protected] dated 12-07-07
Complaint no [protected] dated 18-07-07 (not attended till date)
Complaint no [protected] dated 24-08-07 (reminder )
The technician visited two/three times in response of these. The adjustments were made by the technicians but the problem re-emerges after 1-2 days always. Due to this we are not been able to enjoy the services of the AC and are forced to undergo sleepless nights.
We have also talked to service head at Ghaziabad Sh A.D. Pandey on 23-08-07 about our problems. He visited our home on 25-08-07 along with the technician. He waited for 10-15 minutes and declared that the AC was working OK and left. We requested that the noise became apparent after some time and we suffered most in the night hours but he was sure that the AC was working OK and we are making complaints unnecessarily. We just wanted to get the AC checked by a senior and expert technician.
After this there was no response from Electrolux. I am still waiting for any reply. Very poor service.
More Electrolux India - 1. 5t Ac Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Electrolux Induction Range - e15 error code - cooktop not working 
- Frigidaire - front load washer poorly engineered. 
- Electrolux India - pathetic customer service by electrolux 
- Electrolux Front Loader Washer & Dryer - % year warranty & dryer breaks 1.4 yrs into contract
- Electrolux - Washer & Dryer - rebate scam 
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - electrolux cashback promotion
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - cooktop model: fpic3677rf
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - my 82 year old mother's brand new stove is still not repaired and not working
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - model # fghs2655pf side-by-side refrigerator
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - faulty products and poor customer service