[Resolved] eDreams.comscam, ticket not received, no customer service

I was redirected to edreams.com from skyscanner. I'm still surprised that skyscanner is showing the results pointing to these scammers.
Edreams told me that my credit card payment was rejected and said that I can do bank transfer what I did.
I received the confirmation, but never received the ticket. I've lost over 150 euro because the bank transfer is irreversible. Additionally I had to buy the ticket at the airport at much higher price.
The customer support is horrible, close to non-existing. After some time I gave up, tired of the arrogance of the staff.
Avoid!

• Resolution statement

• eDreams_en.'s Response, Jan 13, 2015

Dear jreynman,

I'd like to check what has occurred with your booking and if there is a possible solution. Could you please indicate in response to our private message your booking reference and email address? With this information, we'll be able to retrieve your case and we'll contact you soon.

Best regards,
    Frank - eDreams Customer Care Team

Jr
Jan 12, 2015

Comments

• Pi
      Jun 03, 2014
    eDreams.com - edreams scam stay away from this website
    Edreams
    Singapore

Website designed to scam customers, terrible customer service, rude agents. You will end up paying more than on any other website in the end so avoid do not make any booking there.

During the process of the booking, after inputting my credit card details, a screen appeared saying that the price of the ticket had increased and if I accepted the new price. The price being more expensive than the one on the airline website I closed the window without accepting that new rate. I booked the ticket on the airline's website. 20 minutes later I received a booking confirmation from edream at the rate that I did not accept. I ended up with two return tickets to the same place on the same flight.
    I called edreams asking them to cancel the tickets they had issued at a rate I did not approved. They insisted saying it was not their fault, that I was lying and that anyway the ticket was confirmed I had to deal with the airline. I tried to ask to speak to a senior representative but I was told that they did not take care of phone calls.

After contacting the airline with my double bookings, I was told that the refund could not be made cause my booking was made through a travel agency: edreams.

I understand the sneaky trick of edream, you accept the price that you want so they have a proof of acceptance and then they increase the price and pretend that the high rate was the one you agreed.

I have contacted my bank and I will do all possible to get them pay for this scam.

I am not the only one facing this kind of issue with them so stay away from them or you will surely regret.