[Resolved] eDreams / ticket issuing/premium service

Boulder, CO, US Review updated:

If I could give this company less than 1 star I would. My husband and I booked a trip to Thailand. We had three flights to get there and three flights to get home. We received notification from edreams that our very first flight to Thailand had a change in departure time. Somehow we were removed from that flight and I did not realize this until shortly before the trip. I called eDreams and they added us back on the flight, or so they said. We were unable to do an online check in for the flight so I called eDreams about 8 hours before the flight to confirm that everything was okay. They said that it was. We show up to the airport and they tell us that our tickets were issued incorrectly and that we needed to handle it with eDreams. When I booked the flights through eDreams I also purchased their "premium service". Included with this was a special phone number and email address to use if I had any issues with my booking. This was a total SCAM. I stood in the airport trying to call the number and it never even rang or connected me to anyone. I sent an email to the "premium service email" and I NEVER got a response. After much pleading at the ticket counter they were able to help us at least get boarding passes to our first layover destination. Every flight to Thailand we had to recheck in and get boarding passes printed and every ticket counter told us there was an issue with how our tickets were issued. It was a total pain. Then on the way home of course it was no different. We got to the airport in Thailand and the ticket counter couldn't resolve our issue causing us to miss our flights home. Of course at this time the "premium service" phone number continued to not work. This company is worthless and really put a lot of stress on us during a trip of a lifetime. I would urge anyone to not use this company even if it saves you a few dollars. The stress isn't worth it. I learned the hard way.

• Resolution statement

• eDreams_en.'s Response, Apr 06, 2017

Dear klapreston,

We are so sorry to hear the unsatisfactory experience you have had with us.

In order to help you, we kindly ask you to provide us your booking code so that we can check the case for you.

Kind regards,
    Ann

Kl
Mar 28, 2017

Comments

• Ka
      Apr 06, 2017

4RRGU3

•   Apr 10, 2017

Hi!

Thank you for the details.

After checking the history of this booking, we verified that one of our agents has been handling the case.

Please kindly check her reply.

Kind regards,