[Resolved] eDreams — refund for a flight that I booked that I was told didn't exist
I booked a flight on the 22nd of april [protected] for 5:58 pm flying from Orlando to Chicago arriving at 7:38 pm but when i called to check in my flight the next morning i was informed that i had missed my flight. I got ahold of edreams and they basically told me i was lying and that i was just out of luck so i had to book another flight to make it back to work. Later i provided a email of a snap shot that i took on my phone the night i purchased the ticket but when brought to the edreams team they said that i somehow must have forged the screenshot. This has been a horrific event and i am now out of over $300 in flight cost because of some technical error to no fault of my own. I would like a full refund
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
eDreams_en.'s Response · May 08, 2017
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.
Regarding to this booking, we inform you that we are now checking the case and will get back to you shortly.
More eDreams Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] eDreams - fraudulent claims and withholding of money 
- Vacaciones eDreams S. L - Shady Business Practices 
- [Resolved] eDreams - dishonesty, bad attitude 
- eDreams Limited - taking the amount of £72.54, just for trying to book a ticket, nothing was booked but i was charged on the a couple days later?? 
- [Resolved] eDreams - scam 
- eDreams - rif: 4044224241 14.12.2018 prenotazione pwrw4l 29.1.2019 - request refund
- [Resolved] eDreams - flight booking 
- eDreams - lack of service
- eDreams - airfare price
- eDreams - edreams withholding refund - fraud