[Resolved] eDreamsnon refund and extra deduction of amount

Two tickets were booked by mistake on the same flight (Edinburgh to Kiev), for same destination and for the same destination. Later, one was cancelled as well as insurance cover for the other flight. Payment of Euro 527.17 each for both the tickets was charged by e dreams to my credit card on 23 Dec. Later, on 28 Dec Euro 527.17 were paid back to me through my credit card. However, Euro 20.00 for cancelled insurance cover have not been paid back so far.
Surprisingly, on 10 Jan an amount of Euro 29.18 has been charged to my credit card without any reason or intimation. I called e dreams and after holding the line for 20 to 30 minutes each i could not get a proper reply. Have sent two e mails to customer service but have not received so far

• Resolution statement

• eDreams_en.'s Response, Jan 19, 2015

Dear Wajahat Ali Muftee,

We are looking into your case carefully regarding your cancellations, refunds and charges you mention in your message. One of our reps will contact you shortly via email.

Best regards,
    Frank - eDreams Customer Care Team

• eDreams_en.'s Response, Jul 07, 2015

Dear Maria Mann,

Thank you for getting in touch via Complaints board.

Unfortunately, we do not get to understand what has occurred with your flight. Please supply your booking reference replying a private message we have sent you, so that we can look into your case with care and respond accordantly.

Best regards,

Nicole
    eDreams - Customer Care team

• eDreams_en.'s Response, Jul 24, 2015

Dear Maria Farminer-Mann,

We were happy to learn that that was a pure misunderstanding.

We wish you a magic journey!

Nicole
    eDreams - Customer Care team

Wa
Jan 16, 2015

Comments

Jul 06, 2015

Oh, yeah, E Dreams! You've been re-named B Nightmares. You are a bunch of money-grabbing cons. I paid for cancellation insurance but you suddenly seem surprised that I don't want to make a 20h 43' journey from Bristol to Bordeaux and can't refund me because British Airways has suddenly, miraculously become a low cost Airline. Horrible, thieving, dishonest greedy Company.

Jul 08, 2015

Ref. [protected] - EPC5442 8GYTMV ... I have a return journey of 20h 43' and I am going everywhere, apart from Saturn and the Moon, just to return home to France from Bristol, UK. I never book anything but direct flights. Furthermore, I have been led to believe that British Airways is low cost! Well, at the price that I paid, I do not accept this. I have also made a 49 minute 'phone call to someone in India called Sumit, for which I shall probably need a Mortgage, in order to pay for the call. I took out cancellation insurance and asked to cancel my flight, as it is preposterous to imagine that a 63 year old woman would even entertain such a journey ... I could walk faster than that! I am afraid that E Dreams has been re-named B Nightmares and, along with thousands of other dissatisfied customers, I shall be writing to the National Press to give you the bad reputation that you have earned. Furthermore, along with this ridiculous itinerary, how come I leave one Railway Station at 9pm and arrive at the next one at 8pm the same day? Maria Mann, extremely angry soon to be ex Customer.