eDreams / no notification of cancelling of outbound flight
I booked an outbound flight on the 21/11/16 to Riga Latvia, the total cost of this flight was £100.99
I called on the 23/11/16 to find out why I had not received any information since the date of the booking. All I had received to date was an e-mail stating that the outbound trip was pending. I did not receive anything else, nothing even in my junk/spam mail.
When I called up I was informed that the outbound trip was to my surprise cancelled; as the payment didn't go through. I was also informed that I should have received an e-mail or some kind of contact to inform me of this, however this was not the case.
As a result I had to pay for a flight on the 23/1/26 at the cost of £140.99. Which is £40 more than the other price which I thought I paid for.
I would at minimum like the difference of £40 to be compensated to me. I would also want to be compensated for the time and inconvenience this has caused I had to take a morning off work to resolve this issue, due to the 50 minutes I spent on the phone.
More eDreams Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] eDreams - fraudulent claims and withholding of money 
- [Resolved] eDreams - dishonesty, bad attitude 
- eDreams Limited - taking the amount of £72.54, just for trying to book a ticket, nothing was booked but i was charged on the a couple days later?? 
- [Resolved] eDreams - scam 
- eDreams - cancel reservation 
- eDreams - good luck getting your refund with edreams
- eDreams - whole service
- eDreams - they are crooks don't ever book with them
- eDreams - service and refunds
- eDreams - fraud