eDreams / bad service and a scam

Aug 9, 2015
emek hachula 37 apartemnt 4
Phone: 054-9449906
i booked 2 airline tickets on edreams and made a name mistake on the ticket
i called edreams many times they refused to make the change and told me to cancel the ticket and get a refund from the insurance, i cancelled my ticket and booked a new one.
i wrote the insurance and they refused to refund my money
i lost my money on the ticket, hundreds of euros, edreams customer service didn't care, i paid a higher price on the new ticke, t i will not reccommend any of my friend to use edreams.
sigalit tuber booking number:YJQYFT YJQYF9

N  10th of Aug, 2015 by
Dear customer,

Whilst we regret your unpleasant experience and sympathize your personal circumstances, we are able to inform you that unfortunately, in order to modify your ticket eDreams, as any other travel agency, must proceed according the fare rules & conditions imposed by the airline and applied to your ticket. Since the name change was not possible, you were invited to contact the insurance company in order to check if your personal circumstances could be considered as a subject of a refund. We are sorry if that was not the case.

We would recommend you to make your booking well in advance and to double check the data before pushing the purchase button.

One of our agents will contact you ASAP in order to provide you a detailed response to your query.

Kind regards.

Nicole - eDreams
A  3rd of May, 2017 by
I have a bad experience of edream booking flight as well, I request to change the flight and I'm willing to pay for differences costs. However, 5 days now, no call and email from service center. My reference number is 2725348626, hotline: 58081224 (HK)
A  3rd of May, 2017 by
To be honest, I wont use your online booking anymore...

eDreams Logo eDreams