Edgars Fashion / Edcon / updating of my jet account

1 South Africa

Morning

I received a call on Thursday 8 March stating that my account is overdue, I was surprised because I paid my account on 1st March 2018 through EFT like I have always done in the previous years.

I immediately emailed my proof to TNgwenya but the email bounced back. I called again and I was given an email address of [email protected] I emailed again. On Friday I still did not receive any feedback, I called and was put from pillar to post with no answer and again I received an sms saying my account is overdue.

On Monday I called again to find out the progress, still no one knew what was happening with my proof of payment. I was given another email to send to: [email protected] Edcon.co.za and another 1 of Nelly Majola and another 1 of ZMhlongo.

Yesterday I got an email from Kribashnee Govender who also claims that my account is being handled.
I also got another email from Zade Oliver who now claims that I used incorrect information to pay my account. Which incorrect information is she referring to when the reference number on my proof of payment is my account number and I have used that for years to pay. I responded yesterday and asked her what she is talking about and to date she hasn't responded to me.
This morning I called again and still my account is not updated. I was again asked to send my proof of payment to [email protected] for it to be escalated to the relevant department.
I just got another email now from Zinhle Ngcobo who is still telling me the same story that my account will be escalated to the relevant department.

I received a statement yesterday showing that I have been charged for late penalty fee. I refuse to pay that amount as I paid my account on time and it is not my business if your systems are not working.

I am really angry and irritated with the kind of service that I am currently receiving from you guys. I get calls and smes daily of people telling me to pay this bloody account but I had already paid.

I am being harassed as if am not a good payer but if you can go back on my account I never skip any payment.

I am really disappointed with the type of service that am receiving from everyone at Edcon and no one is willing to help. Its always not the relevant department that I have called and the excuse all the time is that the query will be escalated.

How long does it take to fix the mistake that you guys made??

I hope I did not waste my time typing this and hope that I will be responded to ASAP as am sick and tired of calling you guys and being asked the same thing over and over again without anyone doing anything about this matter.

Regards