Edgarscell phone

I bought a cellphone last year October at Edgars liberty mall. The sales guy didn't mention any terms and conditions in terms of repairs but was focusing more on the good part of it. Two weeks back my phone just decided to switch itself off and so I took it in at Vodacom where I was told they do not support that type of phone and I needed to go back to Edgars. I went to Edgars menlyn where I asked for the manager as I couldn't understand why I needed to wait 4 weeks for my phone to be fixed and also no loan phone was provided. The floor manager by the name of Peter came who was not friendly at all infact was not even interested in hearing what I had to say. After telling him I cannot go without a phone he just told me I should have read the terms and conditions and unfortunately there is nothing he can do. He was rude even over the phone when the lady who assisted me was calling him. This showed me that he wasn't interested and was also teaching his junior staff that is how customers should be handled. I have paid for that phone and currently I am not reachable on it. I am losing out on business oppportunities and mostly networking opportunities.

Th