Edgars / handed over despite receiving payment
Due to some unforseen and unexpected medical expenses I fell behind on my account. I made an arrangement to settle the arrears by way of duplicate payments for the next three months, starting with the first payment due on the 25th September. I made this payment as promised only to find a letter from Edgars' collection company in the post today, indicating that I 'failed' to make payment and that I have been listed on itc. I did not 'fail' to make payment, I did pay and will continue to do so until the account is fully paid up and I can close my account.
To date I have only received one letter of demand which I acted on, and I hope that for your sake I don't now have a default listing on itc which will stay on my record for the next two years.
Edgars, as you expect me to keep to the agreement and pay when due, I also expect you to do the right thing (if that is at all possible) and refrain from placing default listing or judgement on my credit record unless it is as a last resort for you to get your money.
Thanks to the NCR I am fully aware of my rights as a consumer.
More Edgars Complaints & Reviews
- Edgars - black friday cell phone sale 
- Edgars - cellphone insurance
- Edgars - my wife and I were extremely embarrassed and humiliated by edgars
- Edcon - poor service 
- Edgars - I am extremely frustrated with the situation I am experiencing with edgars 
- Edgars Fashion / Edcon - charges relating to cellphone contract
- Edgars Fashion / Edcon - cancelling airtime contract
- Edgars Fashion / Edcon - bad customer service
- Edgars Fashion / Edcon - account not paid
- Edgars Fashion / Edcon - service