Edgars / handed over despite receiving payment
Due to some unforseen and unexpected medical expenses I fell behind on my account. I made an arrangement to settle the arrears by way of duplicate payments for the next three months, starting with the first payment due on the 25th September. I made this payment as promised only to find a letter from Edgars' collection company in the post today, indicating that I 'failed' to make payment and that I have been listed on itc. I did not 'fail' to make payment, I did pay and will continue to do so until the account is fully paid up and I can close my account.
To date I have only received one letter of demand which I acted on, and I hope that for your sake I don't now have a default listing on itc which will stay on my record for the next two years.
Edgars, as you expect me to keep to the agreement and pay when due, I also expect you to do the right thing (if that is at all possible) and refrain from placing default listing or judgement on my credit record unless it is as a last resort for you to get your money.
Thanks to the NCR I am fully aware of my rights as a consumer.
More Edgars Complaints & Reviews
- Edgars - black friday cell phone sale 
- Edgars - cellphone insurance
- Edgars - my wife and I were extremely embarrassed and humiliated by edgars
- Edcon - poor service 
- Edgars - I am extremely frustrated with the situation I am experiencing with edgars 
- Edgars - closing my account
- Edgars Fashion / Edcon accounts - unauthorised insurance and ongoing account errors
- Edgars Fashion / Edcon - unauthorized charges to my account
- Edgars Fashion / Edcon - unauthorized airtime and data subscription
- Edgars Fashion / Edcon - employee related issues