eBay - Rebecca Wildfong (Id-noahstar2000) / beware, having any dealings with this nut!

I won an ebay auction from Rebecca Wildfong in which I paid for within 5 minutes of the auction ending. After 14 days, I received the wrong set of bowls. I find that Rebecca Wildfong has turned my bid on an auction win into a direct order to Tupperware. After almost 3 weeks, she sent the correct set of bowls through yet another person/company in another state. Rebecca Wildfong sent me the money to ship back the original WRONG set of bowls, to her, even though she did not ship them to me, Tupperware did, and I boxed and shipped them back to her at the address provided to me from her payment company, PayPal. After 2 weeks the bowls came back to me as undeliverable. I did refund, at her request, the $6.00 that Rebecca Wildfong sent me for shipping. Rebecca Wildfong in no longer a registered user at ebay because she apparently deceived others as well. She is no longer an active Tupperware consultant because Tupperware strictly forbids an active consultant from selling Tupperware brand products on ebay or any other online auction site. This is just another harassment tactic on Rebecca Wildfongs part. I can only put my side of the story out there and let others make up their own minds as to who the fraudulent party is.

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE...This freak is currently signing me up for any and all junk e-mail and spam that you can possibly find on the internet to sign up for. BEWARE... Having any dealings with this nut may result in the same thing for you. Please search for REBECCA WILDFONG on Google and find all the personal information on her and you will see what a freak she is. She is involved in MANY direct selling companies, websites and contests. She has her age, children names and ages her address, her resume, and other interesting information all over the world wide web. Check it out!!

Rebecca Wildfong's current e-mail addresses are wildfongholland@sbcglobal.net. and fishfrenzy321@hotmail.com

Va

Comments

• Va
      17th of Jan, 2007

Interestingly enough, all of this could have been avoided it Rebecca Wildfong had been running an honest ebay business. She would have not been trying to sell something that she did not even have in her possession. She would have mailed my item out within a reasonable amount of time (3 days instead of 14), she would have mailed the correct item (not a substitution because the original item was out of stock at Tupperware) or, imagine this, she would have not even listed the auction in the first place.........since she did not have the product, she was not suppose to be direct selling Tupperware products on an auction site or, now, I know this is the hard one............go out and get a real job and stop trying to make people think you are someone you are NOT!! I was successful in getting her off of Ebay, banned from selling Tupperware and I am sure within a day or so, she will not have any of the e-mail addresses that she has been sending spam from..........because I have contacted Yahoo, MSN, SBC Global and other direct selling companies that she has an e-mail address through to get her shut down due to the excessive amounts of junk mail and spam that I received yesterday from her and all the internet crap she signed me up for. Oh yes, she has a cat named Gilligan. She also sells Adult only items from a company called BEDROOM SECRETZ!!!! How SICK!!!

25th of Mar, 2007

She is back on ebay selling here pets. Ebay shut down that auction buy this is her new name. I bet she would sell her son.

User ID: wild_2194