eBay - Oregon / cheated
The buyer changed their address on their ebay site. They claimed that I sent the goods to the wrong place. Ebay ruled in favor of the buyer and I was forced to refund everything back to the buyer, then pay fees to ebay for the privilege of getting cheated. I had 8 previous transactions on ebay with all excellent top reviews. Next time I intend to get an email from the buyer with their address in it, in case they try to change it. I called ebay and discussed the issue with them, and they put me on permahold, so I eventually had to hang up. Wow, I really hate ebay now!!!
More eBay - Oregon Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - scammers
- eBay - payment
- eBay / Paypal - selling on ebay & using paypal services? heed my warning 
- eBay - truck no delivered 
- eBay - seller not protected from scam!!