eBay / holding my account hostage

1 Omaha, NE, United States

Not sure where to begin. I sold a piece of radio gear to a user named Appboone. Turned out to be a liar and cheat, only wanted to cause trouble, didn't really want to buy the equipment. Buyer claimed equipment was illegal to sell or possess (not true). When I left negative feedback for non-payment, buyer went ballistic and promised to post false slandering comments about me all over the internet. Buyer did so using a false name. I went to every website I could find a complaint posted about me and did likewise in return. When I posted the buyers real name and city/state and used my real name in case any others wanted to contact me with further information about this looney-tune, eBay yanked my account and buyer began physically threatening my grandchildren. It's been over three years and the website where I posted the buyer's multiple assumed names (Maria Spencer, Jason Spencer, of Jefferson, NC) have not removed my comments, and refuse to do so. eBay will not re-instate my account until the website removes it, so I'm in a catch-22 situation. As such it won't hurt my account to post their names here. Apparently Appboone yanked around one too many sellers, and eBay has canceled that account. Even though Appboone is no longer a customer of eBay, eBay still won't remove my account suspension. Almost 400 positive feedbacks (only two negatives) flushed down the toilet! So don't say anything about a bad buyer, eBay will yank your account, and you don't get a second chance. Apparently it's a "life sentence". Even the criminal justice system is not this cruel! eBay is an anti-freedom-of-speech conglomerate!

Kr