eBay Inc / bad customer service

CA, United States
I have been selling fitness items On Ebay. Ebay restricted my account for at least a 30 day period. I researched the restriction and it did not fit into there guidelines for restriction. I sent many emails that they said should be responded within 24-48 hours. The response was recieved within 5 business days instead of 2. When the response was recieved it was automated. Every other response has also been automated. Ebay has no contact phone number available to there customers. After recieving many automated responses with no one dealing with the issue. I finally went online and got a contact phone number from a blog that gives information to sellers with problems with [the site]. I phoned and even spoke with a supervisor they informed me they did not havethe ability to do anything. They also basically told me they can do whatever they want to sellers without any explanation. I went to explain my case and [the] written policy they agreed I did not fit into the catergory for account restriction. The supervisor exact words are I did not restrict the account so I can not change it. The big problem is I generate nearly $5000.00 dollars a month. [Sites] recieve about $12, 000-$13, 000 in fees from me. I pay fees weekly instead of monthly and I am always on time with payment. I fit into all the criteria for an excellent seller. So I am losing money everyday and my sales where growing rapidly during the holiday season. Not to mention this has caused a lot of stress not having the extra income. I am looking to put a lawsuit against Eaby. Can this be done? If so is there anyone wanting to hear more about my situation?

eBay Logo eBay