Easylife / Lousy furniture - made in Vietnam

1 8750 Tampa AveNorthridge, CA, United States
Phone: 818-701-1368

I purchased a dining room set with arm chairs from Easylife furniture to help my disabled husband to sit at the table after he fell and fractured his skull in 2007. I had several complaints about the set once delivered and phoned them but no one returned my call.

On 2-17-10 my husbands caregiver was putting him in the arm chair when a leg just broke off the chair and caused my husband to fall. The caregiver luckily caught him and asked for my assistance to help him. I usually run errands and was fortunate to be home this time. I checked the leg and the corner of the leg had broken completely off where the screws go into the bottom of the chair.

I drove to Easylife to file a complaint. They said the warranty I bought for 89.99 did not cover structural damage and the 1 year warranty was up and there was nothing they could do for me. Which means there's nothing they will do. They do have the choice.

Well I asked they give me the money to help me replace the set because a dining room set should last a lifetime. I was told by Olivia that "not necessarily due to the way things are made today." I was astounded by her remark. The set was made in Vietnam and had I known this at time of purchase I would have never purchased it. Well long story short I could have had a badly injured husband who also has PD. and the trauma of the fall scared him a lot.

They refuse to do the right thing here. The set is only 2 years and 4 months old.

I told them a lawyer may tell them differently about what they must do for us.

I would never buy from them again and I want to help them ruin their business.

More Easylife Complaints & Reviews