Easy Life Furnituredamaged ottoman

I purchased a sofa and ottoman combination from the Ontario Easy Life store from their sales person, Jan, on February 6th 2010. Once I received the sofa and ottoman I noticed that there was a tear on the leather ottoman. The sofa looked fine and was in good shape. I called Jan, the sales lady at Easy Life, who recommended I contact the Guardian warranty service to have them repair the tear. Guardian had a service person come out who told me that it wouldn't cover damages done during delivery. I contacted Easy Life again and they refused to help repair or allow me to return the ottoman. I eventually got a hold of Larry, the store manager, who told me that he would not accept a return and would call the police if I came to the store to return the ottoman. This is the worst service I've received out of the furniture stores I have purchased from (Basset Home Furnishings, Living Spaces, Ikea). The quality on the items seems fine, but the service from the store is abysmal. Contacting their main office in Buena Park was useless as well.