Easy Spirit Shoes / defective shoes

One month old Size 9 walking shoe for women. The bottoms by the big toe are coming unglued. One has already come off. I would like to ask EASY SPIRIT company if they would do something about this. I paid 47.00 for these because the brand name has been recommended as a really good shoe. Thank You! Donna

Comments

• Vi
      6th of Sep, 2013

Has anyone had any problems with Easy Spirit Getoneds walking shoes. The pair I wore
    caused me to slightly turn my ankle a couple of times..I did not wear them again until 2 1/2 weeks agoturned my ankle badly this time and as I fell my left arm and hand were brused seriously where
    I landed on them. I am in good phyical shape but these shoes I bought as they were like the sketchers
    that advertised that they would exercise your calf muscles? the sketchers that resemble the antigrav ones that easy spirit makes have been recalled...I can't wear these anymore as afraid I will break
    a few bones..lucky this time...maybe still hurts ...

• Ri
      11th of Nov, 2013

I came on this site looking for any problems with these shoes and was so glad to see your post. I twisted my foot really bad too just slowly strolling a short distance. Caused me to fall suddenly right to the ground. I am still in a walking boot and in pain, it is 5 weeks. I am still seeing a foot doctor. I think these shoes are dangerous and we need to find out hoe to report them.

• Ss
      25th of Oct, 2014

I have three pairs of shoes that I purchased several years ago that are in their original boxes and have never worn. When I took them out to wear them I found the insides of the shoes were all sticky and gooey and could not be worn. The shoes are as follows:
    anti-gravity Essalvador DBRN/DBRN Leather size 9M # 029038599119
    anti-gravity Eslatern Navy/Navy Leather size 9M # 029038974053
    anti-gravity Essalvador Black/BLK Leather size 9M # 029038598556
    I have a pair which are anti-gravity Essequin Black Leather size 9M # 60499578847 that I bought a year or two before those mentioned above, that I am still wearing and they are fine. I have problems with my feet, so when I find a pair of shoes that are comfortable, I will buy several pairs for future use.

I also have a pair of athletic shoes anti-gravity Esraise white Leather size 9M # 64995865219 and find that the covering on the tongue of the shoe is coming off.

I have 2 friends that have the same complaints. One has a new pair of what looks like suede that the suede is coming off and they are sticky inside. In checking the internet, I find that I am not the only one complaning of manufacturing defects with Easy Spirit Shoes. ( https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/easy-spirit-shoes-c31623.html )

Anyone with similar problems?

21st of Mar, 2015

I purchased two pairs of suede slip ons from Easy Spirit and they were at least a size and a half too short.. They were labeled made in China! I have worn Easy Spirit brand for years . I will be looking for a new brand until they make them here in USA!! Not happy with product at all.