Easy Saver Rewards/Proflowers / Unauthorized charges

1 Wichita, KS, United States Review updated:

WOW! Talk about deceitful business practices. Pro Flowers should be ashamed for associating with Easy Saver. It was TOTALLY unclear that by taking advantage of the $15 off of my next order that I was "signing up" for a membership to this club. They took money out of my account and yet I never gave Easy Saver my Credit Card number. I did give it to Pro Flowers to make my purchase so that means that THEY gave it to Easy Saver. Let's just say that when you google a company and hundreds and hundreds of complaints come up before your actual company website - you are shady and deceitful.
BE CAREFUL! Don't even accept the offer!
If you do - call the 800 number and cancel and cancel online and INSIST on a confirmation number. The lady on the phone told me that she could send me a cancellation confirmation by Tuesday (it is Friday today). I am going to hold her to it. ALL they are getting out of me is that stupid $1.95.

Jk

Comments

• Re
      6th of May, 2009

You authorized Proflowers to give your credit card information to this company in return you recieved a discount code for a future order. The information is there and you didn't read it.