Easy Saver Rewards/Proflowers / Unauthorized charges
WOW! Talk about deceitful business practices. Pro Flowers should be ashamed for associating with Easy Saver. It was TOTALLY unclear that by taking advantage of the $15 off of my next order that I was "signing up" for a membership to this club. They took money out of my account and yet I never gave Easy Saver my Credit Card number. I did give it to Pro Flowers to make my purchase so that means that THEY gave it to Easy Saver. Let's just say that when you google a company and hundreds and hundreds of complaints come up before your actual company website - you are shady and deceitful.
BE CAREFUL! Don't even accept the offer!
If you do - call the 800 number and cancel and cancel online and INSIST on a confirmation number. The lady on the phone told me that she could send me a cancellation confirmation by Tuesday (it is Friday today). I am going to hold her to it. ALL they are getting out of me is that stupid $1.95.
More Easy Saver Rewards/Proflowers Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Encore Marketing - marketing scam 
- Proflowers - cancelled order/half wilted arrangement
- Proflowers - rush shipping charge scam
- Proflowers - flowers not delivered on time, multiple times with no notification
- Proflowers - proflowers.com
- Proflowers - two dozen rainbows mother's day roses