Earncashfastwithgoogle.com / all google rip-offs

1 111 Joyner Lane Wellford, SC, United States Review updated:
Phone: (864) 249-0881

I signed up with my debit card on the above site for a trial for 7 days, they would not answer the 3 telephone numbers they listed to cancel the trial. The trial cost $1.00, but if not cancelled before the 7 day trial was up they can charge anywhere from$11.95 to $29.95 according to the going price for that months subscription. You also are charged a few days later for 2 other subscriptions on ID theft and credit card scams which you never receive anything. They are the scam artists and need to refund all our money along with a $25.00 overdraft fee my bank charged me because they overdrafted my account. This needs to stop. These charges were not authorized by me, but that doesn't seems to matter. Maybe if we can show the original google and the FBI Internet Fraud Team how many of us have fallen to this scam, we can get something done to stop this. By the way the FBI INternet Fraud Team has a website you can make a complaint. I advise all of you to do this. Thanks, Sharon Rogers

Comments

• Ca
      24th of Nov, 2008
    Earncashfastwithgoogle.com - cancel order ID:700013315
    EarnCashFastWithGoogle.com

Presumably I ordered a kit for this business for $1.00 and then they gave a website to order or download books and they will charge me more money.
    I do not agree with that and I want to cancel everything. I do not want anything to do with this website. Thank you,
    Carlos F Cerball

• Pa
      26th of Nov, 2008

Thank you for registering your complaint. I don't know if what you have complained about is true or not but I believe you and I think that you are sharing your experience. I think you have saved me unnecessary trouble.

• Te
      2nd of Dec, 2008

The same thing happened to me but as I am in Australia, I need help to stop this person taking money out of my account. Can anyone help me please?

• It
      8th of Dec, 2008
    Earncashfastwithgoogle.com - Its a scam!!!
    rjwjlw1@verizon.net

I also fell for this scam, Its been fourteen days and no product, now I cant find anyone to cancel. WATCH OUT ITS A SCAM!!!

11th of Dec, 2008
    Earncashfastwithgoogle.com - fake earning
    EarnCashFastWithGoogle.com
    Connecticut

I have three unauthorized charges on my Chase account. I clicked on some information to find out about a company, and now I have been charged. Help

12th of Dec, 2008
    Earncashfastwithgoogle.com - Scam
    earncashfastwithgoogle.com

I do not want to get charged for earncashfastwithgoogle.com, fraudprotectionresources.com and preventmyidtheft.com. I've spent a dollar for earncashfastwithgoogle, and dont want to do that along with that came the other two. If i don't cancel it will cost like 50 a montth and I don't have that kind of money. Every phone number I got on the email that was sent for the confirmation lead me to their site with no way to contact anyone. This is rediculous!

• La
      19th of Dec, 2008
    Earncashfastwithgoogle.com - tried to cancel, cannot get through
    California

I, too, fell for this scam. After submitting my credit card information, I realized I'd made a mistake and tried to call the phone numbers listed (866-341-7163 for Earn Google Cash - 866-387-2521 for Fraud Protection - and 866-342-2994 for Identity Security) to cancel before the "trial period" ends, but can not get through to any of them. I get put on hold for approximately 30 seconds and then the phone disconnects. I called my credit card company immediately and they said there's nothing they can do until the charges actually post. I'm absolutely sickened by this!!

By the way, the charges after the so-called trial period are $29.95 for EGC, 4.95 for FP and 9.95 for IS. I feel so completely stupid!!

• Me
      29th of Dec, 2008
    Earncashfastwithgoogle.com - Being charged more than onedollar
    Earncashfastwithgoogle.com
    Napa
    California
    Phone: 707-258-2001

Dear Sirs
    iwas charged more than one dollar yhat I did not sign up for. Please cancell me from any blanks you have me signed up for Thanks
    Melvin Garfield
    pobox6634
    Napa CA. 94581

• Me
      29th of Dec, 2008

I tried to cancell through the phone number given but I could not get through after many attempts.

ThANKS

Melvin Garfield
    po box 6634
    Napa Ca. 94581
    melvingarfield@aol.com

• Sh
      5th of Jan, 2009
    Earncashfastwithgoogle.com - Nothing received as promised and no way to cancel
    Rogers
    Arkansas

Nothing received as promised. Contacted Google to cancel free 7 day trial. But could find no to contact and cancel Froud Protection Resources or Prevent My ID Theft. No login availability to either of them.
    I want to cancel all three and not have anything taken of my account.

• Li
      6th of Jan, 2009

My husband just got caught out with this scam but managed to hold onto the initial phone number he was supplied and got through to an operator to cancel, hopefully this will be the end of it otherwise the only other thing would be to cancel the card that they have the information for.
    Try this number:
    Telephone: +18663417163
    Hope this helps!

• El
      11th of Jan, 2009

"earncashfastwithgoogle.com" i've being wait for the product to come through and have revice nothing, and i been charge more then what was said . i want to cancel my service, but their number or email, can u help please

17th of Jan, 2009

I have to fallen to this scam (EarnCashFastWithGoogle.com). I bank at two banks. One with bank of America and the other Eastman Credit Union. I typed in on their website or whatever my Bank of America debit-credit card. I plan on closing my account with bank of America before the 7-day trial is up. If there is anyone out there that could give me advise on this idea of mine it would be helpful. Is my plan a good idea or a bad one, or should I do something totally different. God Bless all those who have fell for this scam, I wish you all the best of luck and if I could help anyone in anyway please let me know.

• Co
      22nd of Jan, 2009

I had the SAME Problem!!! I came across this "Google Kit" in a survey I did when I first got my computer!
    First off, I found out that ALL of those Surveys that offer something for doing it are ALL SCAMS!!!
    They are just trying to get you to buy something!
    One of the things I Bought on the Survey was this (Earn extra Money at Home) "Google Kit"! It was ONLY suppose to be a ONE TIME Fee of $1.99! Then it said that AFTER I recieved the KIT, and it PROOVED that you could Make a MONEY at it, That you could Enroll in there program and get Specialized Service from Some type of Google Coach to help YOU Perfect the technique!
    But SURPRISE, SURPRISE - "I NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING!!! Then a month or so Later, There was a $69.99 charge on my account! The NEXT thing I Know, I'm starting to get charges on my card for from all kinds of different (Online) Companies for MANY different Amounts! All ranging from $1.99 to $69.99.
    I had been a Month or so, before I noticed that I had ANY Fraudulent charges! Then when MY BANK got me a Number to Most of the Companies that charged something on my card. I called all of the Numbers! Some of them were NOT even in service! The One's that were ALL said that the Money would be credited back, BUT NEVER WAS!!! All in ALL, I WAS SCAMED FOR OVER $600!!!
    I say that EVERYONE of us that were Scamed by this "Google Kit" should PULL together and get some type of Class Action Suit going Against Google!!! EVEN if there NOT the ONE'S who Scamed us, It WAS Still done under there NAME! And it's STILL Being DONE under there (Once GOOD) Name!
    Since there NOT doing ANYTHING to Prevent this from Happening, They SHOULD be Responsible for EVERYBODIES LOSSES!!!

WHO'S WITH ME ??? Contact me at: < corythompson.77@hotmail.com >

Sincerely

J. Cory Thompson

26th of Jan, 2009

same as everyone I got riped off

28th of Jan, 2009

I too have been caught out and I tried cancelling today as its the seventh day and cant get through, but then found out that they have already charged me the extra $29.95. What for? I think it is an Earn cash fast on google for them and nobody else!!

• Ke
      5th of Feb, 2009

do what I did, after I found out this was a scam I contacted my bank, explained the situation in detail, they
    pursued the matter, Igot my money refunded and cancelled my credit card and was issued with a new card so
    google scam cannot rip me off anymore.Keith (australia)

• Li
      28th of Feb, 2009

You can cancel Earn Cash With Google at 1-888-541-0915. Cancel Fraud Protection Resources at 1-800-721-7226. Cancel Idenity Theft Protection at 1-877-205-7023. You must not have tried very hard . It took me all of 11 minutes to cancel all three.

• Ea
      8th of Mar, 2009
    Earncashfastwithgoogle.com - cannot log in
    New Zealand

I registered with this site and paid my fee and now I can't log in to the site. (WHAT A RIP OFF)
    I have tried all types of ways to log in and have failed. I have tried to e-mail them for help and had NO reply
    WHAT A RIP OFF

• St
      15th of Mar, 2009

I have just spoken to a Google representative and was able to cancel the membership that I supposedly agreed to. Unfortunately "due to the terms and conditions that I agreed to" when I signed up for the 7 day, $1, free trial, I am not able to get any refund on payments that they have already fraudulently taken from my bank account (even though it has taken me several weeks to find a phone number that works). The number to call is 888-541-0915. After the recorded answer you are able to get put through to a representative at which time it appears that the line has gone dead, but stay on for a moment and you do get to talk to someone. Good luck.