Earn Google Cash / scam

1 New Zealand Review updated:

Is google cash a scam? Yes it definitely is, google cash scams have existed for some time. The google cash scam is the newest addition to a long list of scams and is appearing all over the internet. They go by several different names such as google cash scam, googlecash, google money tree scam, google kit scam, make money with google and the list continues. So i am sure a lot of you out there are wondering how to make money with google and if it is possible. Well the short answer to that is yes it is very possible, that is if you are devoted into to putting the time and effort in to make money with google.
Do not give a penny to programs offering to make you money with google not even shipping.

Visit http: / / www. Google - cash - scam.com to learn how they scam, watch videos that expose their websites and learn the process to making money with google.

Comments

25th of Jan, 2009

Ok so I have been SCAMMED just like everyone else on this web page...I called my credit card company and had to stop payment to this bogus company...they might have to cancel my card...if I ever find this "Danny Goldburg" he will wish he never ripped me off

• Ka
      27th of Mar, 2009
    CASH GOOGLE - unauthorized charge
    b batton
    Kentucky

charged 39.95 unauthorized on my debit card after i sent a payment for 1.98 for cd.