Earn Cash Fast With Google / charges

1 Gwinn, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 906-346-6731

I went onto the site and it stated that I qualified for a free starter kit. All of a sudden I see a charge on my debit card in the amount of $11.95. I want this back and to be removed from ANY AND ALL programs or plans you may have me set up in. I will be contacting my bank immediately to have this charge disputed.
Mary Disch

Comments

• Sh
      1st of Dec, 2008

cannot access membership site. Also wanted me to download to recieve informational books

• Ir
      4th of Dec, 2008
    Earn Cash Fast With Google - Cancellation of order

I wish to cancel my orderID 700016817 dated 11/25/08.
    I haven't received anything yet so don't send it.Do not charge my credit card
    processed by Earn Google Cash

• Ad
      10th of Dec, 2008

You have every right to be irritated but it does state that you will be charged monthly for the use of their service. I almost got their free kit too until I saw that $11.95 charge.

• On
    Earn Cash Fast With Google - Charged and never received anything
    Oneida Hess
    Logan
    Ohio

I was supposed to receive a program called Earn Cash Fast With Google - cost: $1.00 a 7 day free trial. I never received anything and later when I received my credit card bill, there was a charge of the $1.00 and also a charge of $29.95 with the same identification as shown for the $1.00 charge. I have been ripped off and am requesting these charges be removed from my credit card. I have tried to phone these people and get a recording to go on line. That website could not be found.
    I want those charges removed and would appreciate someone helping with this complaint.

• Fr
      12th of Dec, 2008

i signed up for earn google cash. i was charged a dollar for materials and references i never received. then my bank account was debited 11.95 also 4.95 for fraud protection. i would like these charges reversed plus overdraft fees of 64.00 plus 3.00 a day for my account being over-drawn
    frances fisher

• Ke
      12th of Dec, 2008

i have learned for the LASTTIME!!! ALL THE CRAP sorry websites!!! on the internet unless you win the lotto or come into a earned income??? all this hype out there is YES HYPE!!! i know a website that looks charming ??? free website...free teaching thrown in blah blah blah is OUT TO GET OUR MONEY folks... i will be honest i was dumb enough until our good friends at thrive??? another nice scam???? roped me in... and now having more headachs then a guy whos just been hit over the head with a baseball bat!!! trying to free mysleve from them...thought wow theres got to be some way to make money on the internet??? NOW??? NO WAY!!! am i going to be jerked in to ANYTHING!!! AND I MEAN I DARE SOME ONE NOW TO NOW SEND ME AN EMAIL SAYING ??? A great way to make money??? free website, free teaching on how to make money!!! ON AND AND ON AND ON BLAH or as ive heard during the holidays??? BAHH HUMBUG!!! i as they say in AA alcoholics ann... have HIT my bottom!!! do be looking at this sorry form of scammms!!! from filling out surveys to any and i mmean any?>????? way to hook you hook line and sinker!!! a lady named KIM KOMANDO preaches every weekend on why not NOT!!! to get scammed by searching these websites and then we as dumb as we are and ME NOW INCLUDED FALL VICTIM!!! and then wonder why???????? I GUESS WE HAVE TO FALL MANY MMANY MANY T IMES SKINNING OUR KNEES TO FIND OUT IT HURTS!!! BUT SINCE WE LIVE IN A FREE COUNTRY FOLKS you ahve every right to do whatever you want... OK BUT GOOD LUCK kelly scott

• Ke
      12th of Dec, 2008

frances fisher YOUR NOT ALONE!!! welcome to kellyscott DUMB AND DUMBER!!! WOW we are and can be drawn a nice picture of how you can make money on the net??>can we??? i to was reeled into something AKA compliants on thrive????? i wont go into detail but?? again telling you all this bull pucky?? on how to make money..and now OUCH have realized its all scammmmmmms !!! as a band once sang many years ago dont get fooled again!!! iF?? you do find a website and HUH??? it does in fact make you money???? DONT SHOW ME OK id rather eat worms!!! THANK YOU!!! KS

• Me
      12th of Dec, 2008

You do realize it says free but then asks for your account numbers?

• Kh
      14th of Dec, 2008

"Earn Google Cash, " is certainly fraudulent.

*THE $11.95 MONTHLY CHARGE -
    -They use repetition of statements & questions (most irrelevant) to lure a person into rushing through, under the wrong assumption that they've already read the details.
    -But, on the last page (where you enter your credit card information), the $11.95 obligation appears in a cluttered block of text.

Although, I am usually quick to disregard these scams, this one nearly coaxed me into giving up my credit card information. Luckily, I decided to read these posts before I clicked "SUBMIT." It's a rip-off, and it almost fooled me.

Of course, commonsense should usually suffice as defense against such schemes. However, in this case, skillful mechanisms of deception are employed. After a 2nd look, it becomes obvious that their intentions are dishonest.

Thanks again for your posts.

• In
      19th of Dec, 2008
    Earn Cash Fast With Google - Can't cancel or find website
    earn cash fast with Google
    EarnCashFastWithG0ogle.com

I just paid to download info for google business and then internet goes down. I enter the website to get my info and it keeps taking me to complaint line. The cancellation Phone # says go on line to cancel and you can't do that either. Do not debit me again at any time. i am turning this in to BBB.

22nd of Dec, 2008

I was told it would only be $1.oo because I was eligible for there package and they would send me my package.I was also charged more money than I was told.I am waiting for my print out from my bank and I will be rquesting legal consultation.This is a total scam and I do believe the Complaint Board should gather all the complaints and forward them to the states attorney and have them investigate this.I never order or do any online shopping for fear of what was done to me would happen.And here I am kicking myself.Hope you can do something to STOP THIS RIP_OFFS.Thank you

30th of Dec, 2008
    Earn Cash Fast With Google - Ripoff
    Quantcast
    California

I know I sound DUMB and I feel the same way. Earn Cash Fast With Google is a total ripoff. They say they will only bill you $1.00. But if you watch your credit card account its $5.00, $12.00, $10.00 & they just keep on charging.
    The numbers they give you to cancel are never manned, or they direct you
    to a website that has no opportunity for you to cancel. It is just a ripoff. You never receive the package that they are supposed to mail to you. With the economy in the shape it is in, people that scam you like this should be taken out and horse whipped.

• Re
      31st of Dec, 2008
    Earn Cash Fast With Google - Online Scam
    Earn Cash Fast with Google
    Dearborn Heights
    Michigan

Ordered $1.00 Earn Cash Fast with Google and they charged my account $1.00 for useless information. Scam. Will be notifying bank not to process other charges from this website scam. Google should get ahold of the scam company as they are destroying Google's good name.

5th of Jan, 2009
    Earn Cash Fast With Google - no product/scam
    Earn Cash Fast With Google
    earncashfastwithgoogle.com

I was charge $1.00 but received no confirmation e-mail and the customer support numbers didn't work. After research it I realized that this company is a scam and I will received no product. Please cancel order placed on 1/5/09. I will also contact BBB about this.

21st of Jan, 2009

i fell for same 14 day free trial fof $1.00 never received info! they have taken money ouy of my account! i want my money back! and i have called my bank and put a block on these stupid scams! i will notify the bbb

• Ju
      26th of Jan, 2009
    Earn Cash Fast With Google - Want to Cancel
    Earn Cash Fast With Google
    North Carolina

I just order this a couple hrs ago and I really want to cancel after reading all of this! I was already charged a dollar!

Order Confirmation
    Thank you for you order!
    Date/Time:26/01/2009 20:14 PM Order ID:700385822

• Gr
      27th of Jan, 2009

Same for me, I was about to sign in until I saw the 11.95$ charge, so I decide to make a search before and I end up on this web site. It is sad specialy in this time because people have a hard time and they try to survive in this world, and there is those dishonest peoples trying to make a profit out of naive people.

• Co
      29th of Jan, 2009

Its $29.95 now per month now!
    *quote*
    " Cash you will be charged a $1.00 refundable processing fee and then you can immediately take advantage of the exciting savings Earn Google Cash has to offer! After your 7-day trial period it's just $29.95 per month for Earn Google Cash. Remember, you can chat with live operator by calling (866)341-7163 within the first 7 days to cancel, and you will not be charged. To ensure continuous service, at the end of your trial period your membership will be automatically charged each month at the then-current membership fee on or about that same date to the credit card you provide today. "

I guess even Earn Google Cash is hitting hard times and having to up thier prices! lol.

29th of Jan, 2009

it all seams so complicated to me...
    a sixty-eight-year-old man
    i would dearlly love to be in lyour program and earn a little money extra...because s.s. check is hardly enough to live on...if yoou want to coach me a little, i would like us both to earn extra dough.

e-mail: magsixgun@yahoo.com

thankz

• Pi
      30th of Jan, 2009

I was told the same thing, now there are other charges that are popping up on my account (4) others. I managed to get (2) to refund, but, this does not take care of the damages in overdraft fees of 29.00 EACH for (5)
    of there charges. They need a lawsuit brought against them for this situation.

I guess Google is a company that does fraudulant things too.